The Momentum Engineered Systems MP76 aligns with pump seal API Plan 76. These Systems use a vent connection to direct vapor leaks from the inboard seal of dual containment seal. This leakage collection system is for an unpressurized dual, dry running containment seal in noncondensing applications and may be used with a plan 72 buffer gas. This ensures very low (or even zero) process emissions from outboard containment seals.
Features of the Plan 76 seal condition monitoring system include:
- A simple vertical, self-venting design
- Single or dual 76 System
- Vertical stand mounting for a small footprint and little panel obstruction
- Low vibration mounting blocks
- Fewer pressure joints for lower emissions
- API Plan 72/76 combination options available
- Full API 610 and 682 compliance (latest edition) – CRN available
- High vapor pressure products
- Gas seals
- Chemical processing
In addition to our Plan 76 Primary Seal Condition Monitoring System we offer Models MP72, MP74, and MP75 for API Plan 72, Plan 74, and Plan 75 compliance.
Delivery for most models is 4-6 weeks depending on specifications.